Arbusto Goes to the Movies

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Netflix vs. Blockbuster

I've recently dropped Netflix in favor of Blockbuster: Total Access.

Thus far, Blockbuster is a bit slower in sending movies and the whole "turn into the store and it's entered immediately" thing is a bit of a lie. It still takes them a day or two to acknowledge they've reentered it into the system. I do like the trade in policy - I get twice as many movies for the same price as Netflix.

So far I've watched:

28 Days Later: 3 of 5 A British "zombie" movie similar to Dawn of the Dead. A bit slower and kind of a repeat of that movie. Nice little twist thrown in. Still suspenseful and creepy. But not all that scary.

Amadeus: 4 of 5 - Had never seen this classic before. I really enjoyed it. Probably would have had a greater appreciation had I had any knowledge of classical music. Fun, entertaining and a very good plot with interesting characters.

1 Comments:

  • Amadeus kicks ass! The music is great, the actress is somewhat pretty, the plot is enjoyable. It's a good movie. Don't knock it.

    Let us swap links:

    This is my Men's Rights website:
    http://mikeeusa.blogger.com

    By Blogger MikeeUSA, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home